We Specialize in Residential Home Inspections
“Get to Know Your Home Better”
Welcome to Know Your Home Inspections, your local home inspection professional. We specialize in residential home inspections, including condos and duplexes for new houses and character homes. Our extensive professional home inspections and final written reports leave you armed with the documents needed to protect your investment.
We are local! Know Your Home Inspections opened its doors to serve homeowners and home buyers in 2019. John Weiss worked in the home building industry for thirty years before opening Know Your Home Inspections, and is certified by Consumer Protection BC (License #80471). John is also an associate member of the Home Inspectors Association of BC (HIABC).
Consumer Protection BC
Consumer Protection BC regulates industry as a consumer protection agency. They license and inspect a variety of sectors to legitimize honest businesses.
HIABC & its members are committed to protecting consumers by:
- Providing & requiring members attend quality educational & training opportunities
- Creating & using best home inspection practices
- Adhering to a Code of Ethics – eliminating conflicts of interest
- Maintaining a professional arm’s length between the home inspection & real estate industries to ensure consumer confidence
- Working with the BC Government to raise the level of excellence for home inspections in BC
- Holding member inspectors to high standards & business practices
- Providing a 1-800 number for consumers to call with questions about the industry
Okanagan Valley Home Inspections
Know Your Home Inspections cover the entire Okanagan Valley from Vernon to Penticton. We work hard to maintain our reputation for professionalism as we complete extensive reports for our clients. Investing in property is a major life event and our goal is to provide information to prove a home’s worth and condition. Home inspection reports are the best way to enter a purchase agreement for a new home because you can feel confident that you know what you are buying.
At Know Your Home Inspections, we don’t just write inspection reports for buyers. A home inspection can be useful for current homeowners who want to stay in their house but need an overall check on their heating or AC system, foundation and supporting structures for insurance, renovations or general information purposes.
“Professional & efficient inspections completed with a thorough and timely home inspection report to provide the ultimate peace of mind. Protect your investment.”
- Home Inspection Reports for Vernon, Kelowna, Penticton and everywhere in-between
- New Home Inspections
- Older Home Inspections